Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all bookings. By making the booking, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
The Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. , its agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd . Any booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. management's discretion. Bookings are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. including its employee(s) or agent(s) shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. including its employee(s) or agent(s) shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection of participants. You shall be solely responsible for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
(4) You undertake to behave in accordance to the instructions and rules specified by Escape Room Bermuda Ltd., its employees or agents, failing which Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. experience save and except with the explicit permission of Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site.
In the event if such item or object is found, Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. including its employee(s) or agent(s) shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(7) The website is owned and operated by Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. website and should be read carefully before any use:
(a) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(b) The Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Escape Room will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Escape Room shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(e) Escape Room shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(8) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(9) The game is designed for a team of a minimum of 2 people per room. Maximum occupancy varies per room but is limited by the maximum occupancy of the Site.
(10) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of
Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant rights.
(11) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Bermuda law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bermuda courts.
(12) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these
terms and conditions.
(13) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.'s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Escape Room Bermuda Ltd.'s control and you use them at your own risk.
(14) Please see the Consumer Data Protection Policy for information on how privacy is protected.
(15) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. recommends teams to arrive 10 minutes ahead of the start time. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(16) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(17) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. requests that guests not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(18) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(19) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(20) It is your responsibility to check that any bookings or reservations are accurate. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the online booking form. By submitting an online booking form you warrant to Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only.
(21) A booking becomes a no-show if the team is late 10 minutes or more. In such a situation, the money is neither refundable nor can the booking be changed.
(22) The price of a game is stated on the Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. website of the Booking section.
(23) Bookings can be made online on the Escape Room website, via phone, email
or in person.
(24) Visa and MasterCard (credit or debit card) are accepted to settle the payment. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(25) Escape Room Bermuda Ltd. is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds and cancellations are not accepted. Reschedules are allowed if more than 1 hour's notice is given.
(26) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(27) Children age under the age of 14 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game.